"Sustainability, social equality and the environment are now business problems. And corporate leaders can't depend on governments to solve them..." Peter Senge, Founder, Society for Organisational Learning
Real and long-lasting change can only be ushered in when all of us come together to make it possible. Inclination towards social responsibility and contribution to sustainable development is fast becoming the mark of distinction for leading corporate and top brands. Corporate Social Responsibility for NGOs is the continuous commitment of a corporate body to improve community well being through discretionary business practices and ethical contributions of corporate resources. Mallen Baker—writer, speaker and CSR expert—defines Corporate Social Responsibility as a strategic act, "a way companies manage the business processes to produce an overall positive impact on society." Integrating social, environmental and ethical responsibilities into the governance of businesses ensures their long term success, competitiveness and sustainability. CSR initiatives facilitate corporate to build a dominant brand that reverberates with their key stakeholders—customers, employees, government and general public
Proposed STORDP Project Description:- By corporate partner CSR funds we use to do following activities:-
1. Preventive Healthcare, Water and Sanitation Program
2. Employability and Livelihoods Enhancement
3. Environmental Sustainability
4. Rural Development
Education program :-
STO has identified abilities and talents among rural students, so as to sharpen their skills and knowledge through various extra- curricular activities. These activities will be run in the coordination with school as well as community. These activities will be focused on development of child through nurturing seven key arts required to become a successful person i.e. dance, drama, music, elocution, drawing, sports and knowledge transfer.
In addition to this, there will also be Magic Box activities for primary / secondary students which would include indoor games and activities (keyboard, String Instrument and Percussion Instrument will be provided), outdoor games, self- defense training, yoga, public speaking, field visits, team building games, audio visuals depicting stories, poems, mono acts, creative math, singing, dancing, drawing, sport competitions and the youth will receive agriculture and vocational training to achieve the motives of the project. In a way, this will be a reverse talent hunt program. The school will be monitored before and after project completion to understand the impact of implementing the same.
STO wants to provide Free school education & Coaching for IIT & NEET competition exam to the needy poor students for upliftment their status and
1. To have a minimal dropout rate among the rural students b providing quality education
2. Help rural students build a better future as
3. Inculcating a habit of learning from experience and observation to keep the rural students at par with urban students
Construction Work :- Loharu School building construction work is going on and we needs funds for construct it.
Healthcare and Hygiene- We want to start a medical Van with Doctors. It will go around villages treating common illness.
Women Empowerment – Besides doorstep tailoring classes we would conduct martial arts, horticulture, ceramic, craft, Papad, Pickle and chips making, rangoli & mehendi classes.
Meaningful Environment – we have to plant more fruit and shadow trees for healthy environment.
Youth Empowerment by Skill Development :-
- Cutting & Tailoring
- Hair & Skin Care
- Electrical equipments repairing
- Electronics & T.V. Repairing
- Mobile Repairing
- CC T.V. installation & Repairing
- Motorcycle & Scooter repairing
- Generator installation & Repairing
- Tractor repairing
- Farming instruments repairing
- Welding & fabrication training
- Motor binding & house wiring
- Cooking Courses
- Bagwani training
- Computer software and Hardware
- Nursery teacher training & Pre primary teacher training
- Coaching for competition exams
- National games coaching
- JCB operator training.
STO want to conduct so many awareness program for betterment of the society :-
- National festival celebration programme
- National integration camp for youth
- National games sports meet for youth
- Women Socio-Economic Development Programme
- Consumer Awareness Camps
- Camp for AIDS Protection
- Awareness Camp on chronic diseases
- Awareness Camp on world environment Day
- Awareness Camp on Natural Disaster Management
- Different Welfare Activities Sponsored
- Road Safety awareness Camp
- Family Counseling Camp
- Awareness Camp on self help group
- Tour and travelling on holy place to aged
- Awareness camp for the farmers